- Daily Monitor and take actions to rise the benefit for the company in each of the following :
A- Minimize Return of orders
B- Rises the value of the daily sales
C- Rises the basket Size and value
D- Provide weekly – daily – monthly offers
E- Faster daily dispatch of orders
F- Higher ROI rates at monthly bases
G- Higher ROAS rates
H- Stock availability
I – Rises Daily traffic and new customers percentage.
- Develop and implement the annual project calendar (as part of marketing activities)
- Determine and manage project Features and requirements, while dealing with technical agencies' timelines and providing priority timelines for the team.
- Adding new tech and new features whenever available.
- Manage all the legal requirements for sales & Digital marketing activities for the project.
- Overall project responsibility and follow-ups to assure the success of the E-commerce project globally.
- Spending saving.
- Report on performance and provide analytic reports of online sales.
- Monthly Reports of the following (Ecommerce performance – ROI – Return – ROAS – Delivery time – conversion rate)
- Daily sale - return – Conversion rate – traffic report
- Global Traffic report (weekly bases)
- Teamwork with the Customer service manager to solve any E-commerce-customers issues and assure to keep good relationships with customers.
- Monitoring the CRM system and being the backup employee in case the CRM supervisor is not available.
- Assure the correct linking between E-commerce and CRM.
- Assure sync is always working correctly.
- Execution at high level.
- Strong analysis skills.
- Strong local market understanding.
- Effective communicator across all levels.
- Collaboration with others.
- Magento Certificate (bounce).
- Magento Development Bases (bounce).
- Server Systems and structure (bounce).
- Strong command of English language and good communication skills.
- Extensive familiarity with Gmail and Google Analytics.
- Knowledgeable about a variety of search engines.
- Strict attention to detail and enthusiasm for collaboration.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership abilities, along with solid time management and problem solving skills.
Management Information Systems (MIS).