Overall:The video and graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, photos and videos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of our website, YouTube, product packaging, and more. Your work should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience .
- To ensure high professional standards are maintained and provide reports, as required.
- Confidentiality regarding all training information and materials.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Create end-to-end video productions.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design. - Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and videos are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, graphics and video to share with us.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
تسويق، إدارة اعمال، إدارة عامة، إدارة علاقات عامة